Ah, the enchanting smell of fall — crisp rain, fallen leaves, and.. busted pavement! Our hard-working crew of depavers took in one last pry to make way for a new rain garden at Faith Community Church. The new garden space will capture and clean stormwater runoff from the parking lot, and add to the growing naturescaping features taking shape at the church.
- Date: Depaved October 25th, 2014
- Location: Faith Community Church – 12414 E Burnside St
- Size: 1,100 square feet
- Funder: City of Portland – Community Watershed Stewardship Program
- See & Download: Pics from this event and our other projects
- Thanks to our supporting partners, the Russian Speaking Network of Oregon