100 degree days just can’t keep the Depave Crew down! Over 60 brave volunteers came out despite the dire forecasts to lend a hand in beginning the transformation to add a humongous rain garden in this vast sea of pavement. Can’t wait to see it planted this coming October!
- Date: Depaved June 24th, 2017
- Location: Faithful Savior Lutheran Church — 11100 NE Skidmore
- Size: 2,600 square feet
- Funder: This project is made possible by a grant from the East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District
- Download: More pics from this event and our other projects
- Special thanks to Oregon House Representative Smith Warner for joining us out on the asphalt!
- Congrats to Will Caplenor of our Depave Network partner, Cumberland River Compact, out of Nashville on completing depave boot camp 🙂 Look out Tennessee!