Support Depave through the Give!Guide
We’re proud to be in the Willamette Week’s 2014 Give!Guide!
The Give!Guide is a holiday season fundraiser that facilitates year-end giving to a variety of Portland-area nonprofit organizations. Over 140 organizations included in this year’s Give!Guide represent a cross section of nonprofits across the following sectors: Animals, Arts, Community, Education, Environment, Social Action, Wellness, and Youth.
The goals of the Give!Guide are:
- to encourage people age 18–35 to get involved in philanthropy,
- to attract new donors and/or volunteers to these causes, and
- to provide publicity and exposure to a variety of local nonprofits.
Last year the Give!Guide raised over $2.4 million for 140 local nonprofits. This year we’re hoping to help Willamette Week break the record again.
In addition to Willamette Week’s Big Give Days and other sweet prizes, we’ve got some great incentives to give from our Business Partners — Opsis Architecture, Balanced Energy Solutions, and Naomi’s Organic Farm Supply.
• INSTAGRAM TO GIVE: Post a pic of your favorite greenspace with the hashtags #depave & #Naomi’sOrganicFarmSupply to Instagram and Naomi’s will donate a dollar to depave. PLUS, you’ll get entered to win a Naomi’s gear package. Follow us on Instagram.
• GIVE: $65 or more to Depave and get a custom video home energy assessment from Balanced Energy Solutions.
• GIVE: to Depave on WW’s Big Give Days (Nov 13 & 20, Dec 11 & 18) and get entered to win a gear package from Naomi’s Organic Farm Supply.
• SPECIAL THANKS: to Opsis Architecture for matching every $1,000 donated to Depave with $100!
Donations are tax deductible and accepted from Wednesday, Nov. 5th through midnight on Saturday, Dec. 31.
Donations can be made through the Give!Guide website.
Look for Depave in the “Environment” category, and spread the word. Thanks for your continued support to help Depave improve neighborhood spaces around Portland and beyond!