Depave in the Give!Guide
We’re proud to be included in Willamette Week’s 2013 Give!Guide!
The Give!Guide is a holiday season fundraiser that facilitates year-end giving to a variety of Portland-area nonprofit organizations.
The organizations included in the Give!Guide represent a cross section of nonprofits across the following sectors: Animals, Arts, Community, Education, Environment, Social Action, Wellness, and Youth.
The goals of the Give!Guide are:
- to encourage people age 18–35 to get involved in philanthropy,
- to attract new donors and/or volunteers to these causes, and
- to provide publicity and exposure to a variety of local nonprofits.
Last year the Give!Guide raised $1.97 million for 110 local nonprofits. This year the goal is to break $2 million raised for 129 area nonprofits.
Willamette Week wants everyone to get in the spirit and offers fun incentives, swag and cheer, like discounts from local merchants, gift bags, and the chance to win $1,000 for donors 35 and under, and more. Check out all the Give!Guide incentives here.
In addition to Willamette Week’s Big Give Days and other prizes, this year we’ve got some great incentives to give from our Business Partners — Grendel’s Coffee House, Breakside Brewery, and Opsis Architecture who is matching the first $500 in donations.
• GIVE: $30 or more and get $5 to Grendel’s Coffee House
• GIVE: $65 or more and get a ticket to our RADIX benefit concert on December 6th
• GIVE: to Depave on WW’s Big Give Days (Nov 14 & 21, Dec 3 & 12) and get into the Breakside growler and beer raffle (4 prize packages)
Donations are tax deductible and accepted from Wednesday, Nov. 6 through midnight on Saturday, Dec. 31. Contributions can be made online through the Give!Guide website. Look for Depave in the “Environment” category, and spread the word.
Thanks for your continued support to help Depave improve neighborhood spaces around Portland and beyond!