Wahoo! What a perfect start to the depaving season! Our AWEsome new batch of Crew Leaders joined forces with returning alumni and the Golden Harvesters Crew to learn the ropes and beautify the grounds of this super organization that’s been providing food to low-income residents of Portland since 1990. It was a workout, but well worth the effort. With everyone’s help, we were able to regreen the space – taking it from grey to green – all in one day.
- Date: Depaved May 16th, 2015
- Location: Golden Harvesters Inc. – 8100 N Lombard
- Size: 300 square feet
- Funder: Saint Johns Main Street Storefront Grant with support from the East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District
- See & Download: Pics from this event and our other projects
- Special thanks to Patrick Hughes from Wheel & Barrow Landscape for pulling the green together