Highland Park, Seattle
In another Depave first, we rocked out this inaugural Seattle depaving with the awesome crew at the Highland Park Improvement Club in partnership with Sustainable Seattle and Stewardship Partners. Depaving here makes way for a beautiful green courtyard with permeable surfaces and native plants to complement the site’s recently completed rain gardens. Thanks to everyone from the neighborhood who came out to make this momentous occasion such a great success!
- Depaved: March 22nd, 2014
- Location: 1116 SW Holden, Seattle
- Size: 3,200 square feet
- Project Manager: Hannah Kett of Sustainable Seattle
- Funding Partners: King County – Green Grant from the Wastewater Treatment Division
- Download: Pics from this event and see our other projects
Interested in depaving in your neighborhood?