Holy Redeemer: Part II
We returned for phase two of a three-phase depaving project at Holy Redeemer Catholic Church and School started in 2009. Over 50 volunteers worked to complete additional depaving in 12 separate pockets, in preparation for soil amendments and native plantings to improve the school play yard. Previously depaved areas – part of the St. Vincent de Paul food bank garden are starting to bloom. Read more on the project from the Catholic Sentinal.
- When: Completed on June 26, 2010
- Where: Holy Redeemer Parish 127 N. Rosa Parks Way
- Size: 4,200 square feet
- Project manager: Eric Rosewall
- Download: Pics from this event and see our other projects
- Funder: The East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District