What an impressive crew of scalawags walked the drop box plank to get the job done! We had such a great time creating the amphitheater at Lent School in 2015, we couldn’t resist returning to the scene of the pry to help out on this next step to improve the playground — this time for a desert-island themed nature-playspace.
- Date: Depaved July 22nd, 2017
- Location: Lent K-8 — 5105 SE 97th Avenue
- Size: 2,250 square feet
- Funder: This project is made possible by a grant from the Prosper Portland
- Download: More pics from this event and our other projects
- Special thanks: to parent, Brian D’Agostine, for his leadership in improving the school yard over many years