With the help of over 100 volunteers, the first site of Depave Summer 2010 in conjunction with City Repair’s Village Building Convergence was a blast! New Day School is a non-profit which provides universal, non-denominational education for preschoolers and kindergartners. Removing the asphalt at the side will allow them to expand their food production area and their playscape area.
- When: Completed on October 2, 2010
- Where: New Day School 1847 SE Clinton St
- Size: 8,900 square feet
- Project manager: Michelle Metzler
- Funder: The Oregon DEQ Section 319 Program
- Download: Pics from this event and see our other projects
- More pics by guest photographer Luna Vives