Pilgrim Lutheran Church
Holy cow, what a depave! 1,800 square feet of pavement ripped up in just under an hour by volunteers from three awesome community groups — Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of Portland, Hands on Greater Portland, and the Groundwork Portland Green Team!
This record setting smash depaves the way for a great big rain garden that will capture stormwater runoff from the parking lot, provide environmental education opportunities, and beautify this neighborhood corner.
Join us to plant the garden on October 18th – details here
- When: Depaved July 19th, 2014
- Where: Pilgrim Lutheran Church – 4244 SE 91st Avenue
- Size: 1,800 square feet
- See & Download: More pics from this event and our other projects
- Funder: the East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District
- YAY!: Congrats to our Instagram contest winner David – See the day’s Instagrams here