October brought ideal weather to rip it up in the last depaving of the year. A stellar crew got right to work removing pavement for a rain garden in the center of the church’s parking lot and tearing out a massive hunk of English ivy to make way for trees and native plants along busy 82nd Ave. Thanks to everyone who came out for one last smash!
- Date: Depaved October 3rd, 2015
- Location: Saints Peter & Paul Episcopal Church – 247 SE 82nd Ave
- Size: 800 square feet
- Funder: the Bureau of Environmental Services – Community Watershed Stewardship Program
- Special Thanks: to Elemental Technologies and Service Portland for bringing a crew, and to Dave Carlon for bringing his bobcat to help excavate the rain garden!
- Download: More pics from this event and our other projects