We welcomed the long overdue rain in traditional depave style, by busting our way through a beautiful summer shower, while DJ “JungleGym” Josh kept the vibe lively. Depaving at the school makes way for nature play improvements including a dugout canoe by Atkinson parent and Depave alum Chad Honl.
- Date: Depaved July 25th, 2015
- Location: Atkinson Elementary School – 5800 SE Division St
- Size: 2,000 square feet
- Funder: the East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District and the Atkinson PTA
- Special thanks to the dedicated team of parents that made this project possible.
- Download: More pics from this event and our other projects – thx to photographer Lindsey Mathys