Neither rain, nor rain, nor more rain can keep a good crew from ripping it up.
Depaving at CAIS makes way for a stormwater basin, rain sculpture, pollinator habitat and naturescaping.
- Date: Depaved September 17th, 2016
- Location: Clackamas Academy of Industrial Sciences in Oregon City
- Size: 300 square feet
- Funder: This project is made possible by a grant from the Oregon City Metro Enhancement Committee
- Special thanks: to the Rotary Club of Oregon City for supporting the project
- Download: More pics from this event and our other projects