In take no prisoners fashion, an awesome crew of over 50 volunteers from the neighborhood and the community came out to start the transformation from grey to green at Creston School. Depaving here makes way for a reading garden with native flowers and plants, rocks to climb, and logs to gather around under a magnolia tree.
Looking forward to planting on October 1oth!
- When: Depaved September 13th, 2014
- Where: Creston School – 4701 SE Bush St.
- Size: 1,700 square feet
- See & Download: Pics from this event and our other projects
- Funders: the East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District
- YAY!: Congrats to our Instagram contest winner Glenn H. – See the day’s Instagrams here
- Thanks to our supporting partners for their help with this project: R&H Construction, Konell Construction & Demolition