Over 50 volunteers from the neighborhood and Holy Redeemer Catholic School helped depave the church parking lot on this perfect fall day! The plan is to infiltrate roof and surface runoff with two pocket swales and a linear bed planted with natives. Holy Redeemer also has a green roof and is starting a community/learning garden that will raise food for the St. Vincent de Paul food bank on site.
- When: Completed on October 10, 2009
- Where: Holy Redeemer Parish 127 N. Rosa Parks Way
- Size: 3,900 square feet
- Project manager: David Osborn
- Download: Pics from this event and see our other projects
- Funder: The East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District