We’ve teamed up with PechaKucha Portland and the American Society of Landscape Architects for Portland Design Week happening October 4-11, for the return of our Community + Design Showcase, powered by PechaKucha. We’re celebrating local efforts to integrate design and community by hosting a series of PechaKucha style presentations across the spectrum of design disciplines. What is PechaKucha? It’s the art of concise presentations. A PechaKucha presentation is 20 images that advance automatically every 20 seconds for a fast-paced, fun, presentation. It is about the project and the delivery!
Please Join Us!
When: Wednesday October 8th, 6:15-7:30pm Where: Earth Advantage – 623 SW Oak Street, Third Floor, PDX, OR Presentations by
- Nathan Teske: Crafting the Portland Mercado
- Robin Corbo: Making Murals
- Peg Butler: Art & Ecological Thinking
- Kevin Cavenaugh: Guerrilla Development
- Kirk Rea: Intersection Repair
- Lance Poehler: Bike Fun Finder
- Mark Ragget: City of Portland Urban Design Studio
- Kelley Roy: ADX, a Collaboration Hub
- Boris Kaganovich: Building Better City Blocks