We beat the heat and tackled a whole lotta pavement with over 70 sun-hearty volunteers from the neighborhood. Depaving at Wild Lilac makes way for a huge community garden space for use by the school and the surrounding neighborhood. A great big thanks to everyone who sweat it out to bust it up with us!
- When: Depaved July 12th, 2014
- Where: Wild Lilac Child Development Community – 3829 SE 74th
- Size: 3,600 square feet
- See & Download: More pics from this event and our other projects
- Funder: the East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District
- YAY!: Congrats to our Instagram contest winners Annie and Nathaniel – See the day’s Instagrams here