We crammed ourselves into some pretty small areas and got sweaty and dirty ripping out pavement — and then had some really great popsicles! Huge thanks to the 60 volunteers who turned out to break up the vast sea of pavement that is the playground at Woodmere. Looking forward to construction in August and planting in October!
- Date: Depaved July 8th, 2017
- Location: Woodmere Elementary School — 7900 SE Duke Street
- Size: 1,100 square feet
- Funder: This project is made possible by the Woodmere PTA and a grant from the East Multnomah Soil & Water Conservation District
- Download: More pics from this event and our other projects
- Special thanks to the Woodmere Garden Team!